We understand how overwhelming it can be looking for a juicer, with so much choice on the market it is difficult to know which one is going to be the best value for your money and suit your own personal health needs. Here at Healthy Returns we have done the research for you so that you don’t have to. We have narrowed the choices down to what we believe to be some of the best products available. Each juicing product we sell has been tested by us personally with both of us using a slow juicer every day in our own homes.
All of our juicers cope well with leafy greens and soft fruits as well as harder root vegetables. They all yield a great amount of juice and are easy to assemble and clean. We do not sell cheap imitation products.
Why we recommend the Champion Juicer
- World’s first masticating juicer
- Recommended by the Gerson Support Group and the Gerson Institute
- Awarded “Best Luxury Buy” in the Independent's juicer review for three successive years
- Can also make nut butters, purees, baby foods, and frozen fruit ice creams
- Large Feeding Chamber, able to take large vegetables without cutting them into smaller pieces
- Very hard working
- 10 Year warranty
Why we recommend the Omega 8004 / 8006
- Brilliant if you want to juice a lot of greens, like kale, spinach, parsley & wheatgrass
- Can also make nut butter, pasta, grind coffee and spices, make baby food, and soya milk.
- Slow juicing speed
- Single auger for less foam
- Complete nutrition centre
- 15 year warranty
Why we recommend the Omega Vert
- Vertical juicer they work with gravity to draw food down
- Very slow juicing speed
- Comes in a choice of three colours
- Easy to clean between juice types by simply pouring water down the feeding chute while the juicer is running
- The Heavy Duty GE Ultem Juicing Screen is tough enough to juice the hardest root vegetables and the most fibrous green grasses
- Specially designed rotating silicon blades, continually brush juice off the screen and wipe the bowl clean whilst juicing
While there are several models available, Excalibur has been the industry leader in dehydration technology for over 35 years. Their U.S. manufactured Food Dehydrators are of the highest standard for design, quality and dependability.
Why we recommend Excalibur
- Industry leaders
- Available with plastic or stainless steel trays
- Low energy consumption
- Available with or without timers
- We purchase them directly from the only official European importer (Excaliburs4Europe) who provide outstanding after sales service in the unlikely event that you have a problem.
“Eat healthily, sleep well, breathe deeply, move harmoniously.”